Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Catchup

So...I've been taking some time off of blogging lately, but I figured it was about time to get back into the habit, so here we are! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year, we certainly did. It was busy and crazy and exausting, just the way I like it.

We got to decorate cookies with friends, enjoy a Christmas Eve Eve date, have multiple family celebrations, and managed to get in some time for just the two of us on both Christmas Eve (breakfast and mimosas and one present each) as well as (early) Christmas morning (stockings and presents.) And let me tell you, we made out like bandits. Between buying presents for months in advance, and Tim's discount at M+O, there was a lot of loot under that little tree.

Below is most of the stuff we got, although I couldn't find everything online and I can't find my camera cord, so I can't just take pictures. But still....this is a lot of it.

For Tim:


For me:








all the clothes are from Martin + Osa (wow, that's a lot of clothes!)
So, I have a new wardrobe to wander around in, delightful! Now I just need to work off those Christmas cookies to make the clothes look just a smidge better on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment