Sunday, October 9, 2011

What's Charlie Wearing Wednesdays - Catch up

Things have been a bit crazy around here, which has left little leisure time for such things as blogging.  But, I'm still taking absurd amounts of pictures, so I present to you 4 weeks of Charlie's wears:


Here she is wearing a Carter's outfit I got at Costco for roughly $7.  The plaid shirt has a little felt flower, and the jeggings are awesome, complete with jeans stitching.
This little velvet dress I found at a consignment store for $3 or so.  You can't really see it, but there are bows on each shoulder and satin(ish) ruffles trimming the bottom. She's got a white H&M long sleeved onesie underneath, and the tights are actually part of her Halloween costume (Carters cow costume, from Costco for $12)  On her head is a little white bow with black polka dots that I clipped onto a plain white headband, since she has no hair for me to attach it to.  It felt like something Meg Ryan would have worn in You've Got Mail :)

Here she's rocking a birdie tank onesie that she got from Laura for her birthday - it's so cute that I will find ways for her to wear it throughout the winter, despite the lack of sleeves.  She's wearing it with her almost too small H&M jeans from Alison and Jason, and a knit H&M sweater I found on sale for $5.  So cute.
Which brings us up to date.  This week she wore an outfit Andrew and Sara brought her on their visit a few months ago.  The top has pale pink bows outlined all over it, and the jeans (which are soooo soft) have flowers embroidered onto them.  Both are GAP.  The shoes were found at TJ Maxx for $5, and I heart them.  And, if you're wondering, she's reading The Little Red Hen.  And holding my cell phone.  What I wouldn't do to get her to sit still and smile like she used to!

There you have it!  All caught up.  Hopefully I'll be back soon to fill you in on our crazy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment