Thursday, November 5, 2009

Harvest Festival

Papa and I took Mitsuki to the Harvest Festival at the church I grew up in. Mitsuki made the greatest Mario I've ever seen.

First we went to McDonalds. I was still in my Barbie wig and lashes, and Mitsuki didn't recognize me. He was a bit terrified for a while.
Then we headed off to the game filled church.

Mitsuki won a lot of candy. Turns out, Mario is good at sports. Chie made the candy bucket into a power up mushroom...awesome.

He also got to peel and slice an apple the old fashioned way, and put on a puppet show for us.



Here he is in line for the big Cars slide. He had a lot of fun!



But in the end, all he wanted to do was go home, snuggle and watch Animal Planet. I complied, cause that's all I wanted to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment