Friday, March 4, 2011

Anthropologie Wishlist

I received my Anthropologie catalog in the mail yesterday, and entertained myself for awhile redecorating my home in my head. Here's some of the things I would love to have if money were no object:

In the kitchen:

Owl cookie jars:

This little bird and grapefruit sugar bowl:


This awesome milk jug/measuring cup combo:



All the while, wearing this pretty dress...I mean apron:


In Charlie's Room:
I'm in love with this mushroom pouf:

Which we would sit on while reading these beautiful children's classics:

On me:
A pretty one piece to cover up excess belly and C-section scars? Yes please!:


A sweet dress just in time for Easter:


Around the house in places yet to be determined:
These adorable poppy hooks...maybe in the kitchen to hold aprons, maybe in the doorway for coats or keys:


This beautiful pendant light. Probably in our living room to replace our current "boob" light that came with the house.


What are your favorite Anthropological finds?

1 comment:

  1. I like the same black bathing suit!! I have been stalking their website... LOVE all the fun new Spring looks!

    ReplyDelete