Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day/Made By Me Monday

I'm kinda cheating this morning with some super quick projects I did last night and this morning. I channelled elementary school with this heart bunting, alternating long and thin with short and stout:

Charlotte is wearing a dress from Old Navy, tights from a local consignment shop and little shoes from Target

Last night while Tim was at work, I took a white Gerber onesie and some sharpies and quickly made this little tee.
Since we're not in a position to go out, I'm doing some light decorating (switching orange pillows with red, and hanging the heart bunting) and brainstorming dinner ideas. Currently I'm thinking crepes with fruit and nutella, hashbrowns and chocolate chip cookies for dessert with some after dinner coffee and then wine after Charlie goes down. Exciting, right? What are your plans?

1 comment:

  1. You're so crafty! Sounds like a wonderful night at home! We, on the other hand, spent the evening at Infant CPR. Hahah. When I booked the class a few months ago, I didn't realize it was Valentines Day...ooops! I'm such a hopeless romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete