Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's Charlie Wearing Wednesday

Today we defied the weather forecast (possible snow tomorrow? Yeesh.), and both Charlie and I opted for light weight cardigans over white tanks. This is the first outfit I've shared that I actually paid for in it's entirety. (Though the giraffe was a gift)
Charlie's flowery ruffley tank is from Old Navy - if I remember right it was $2.60. Her cardigan is Circo (Target) and I actually paid full price - $6.
The pants are part of the peacock ensemble from this post, and that whole outfit by Dwell Studio for Target was another $6 or so on clearance. The socks came in a 6 pack of multicolored ballet socks from TJ Maxx for $5.99.
I can't believe my baby is 20 weeks old. She's changed so much, today when I held her by the hands I was able to pull her from laying down to sitting up, and from sitting up to standing. Such a strong little girl. She also started rolling again, after a several week hiatus. Tim still has not seen her do this, poor guy. Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment