Monday, October 5, 2009

One project of many

I am really liking how these are turning out. What do you think?


The bamboo came with two holes pre-drilled vertically through the tile. My biggest challenge was figuring out how to attach a bail without the holes looking weird and unnecessary. Followed closely by the fact that bails are expensive! I had an epiphany over the weekend though - head pins! One in each hole with the chain strung through it. Seems to work pretty well. I'm loving my big headed deer in the first picture. Also all the fun Christmas images. I still have so many options to work with, including, but not limited to, Eskimos, brown owls, skunks, flowers, snowflakes and more. So fun!


1 comment:

  1. The Dainty Deer. Or The Pink Fawn.

    Just throwing that out there.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete