Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eating and Shopping and Shopping and Eating

So, when we weren't watching Wicked, playing board games, or taking pictures of our amazing view, we were either shopping or eating (we'd been planning for months for this, so we went all out.) Here's what we ate:



First we went to Jaks, a famous burger place in Issaquah. Tim got the burger, I got the steak sandwich.

After Jaks we went to the Bravern, a new mall in Bellevue that has a Neiman Marcus, Jimmy Choo, and Anthropologie! We got dessert there:

Mine was lemon strawberry,
Tim's was triple coconut. We also ate at Specialty's Cafe and Cheesecake Factory (Thanks, Chris and Michelle, for the gift card!) but, evidentally I was too hungry to think to take pictures there.
Onto the fun part! The goods! Well, it shouldn't surprise you that most of our time (and money) was spent at Martin and Osa. There was a employee promotional weekend going on, so we got almost everything half off! Here's what I purchased:
Super pretty navy silky blouse

Gold nugget long necklace
White flare jeans
Azure blue tuxedo henley
Bright teal T-shirt ($7 by the way)
A brilliantly yellow sweater
Adorable golden earrings

I also made my first trip into an Anthropologie! I wanted a lot of things, but found this for $20 and contented myself with only buying this.



And lastly we went to DSW.
I'd been on the hunt for a good red heel for a l-o-n-g time, and we finally found it! The pictures don't do them justice, they are a burgandy color in real life, not brown. But so shiny and pretty!
And here's a happy us, after a long fun day.

1 comment:

  1. If it's possible for a cupcake to look like a person, yours looked exactly like you:) And welcome to the world of Anthropologie...I think we should start a club called "W.I.L.B.C.A.A.A." (What I Love but can't Afford At Anthropologie.) So glad you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete