Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oy with the Poodles Already!

I'm excited to get home. Here's the plan:
  • Leave work

  • Go to Costco to pick up glasses

  • Pick up glasses

  • Buy bell peppers

  • Run to Barnes and Noble and (hopefully) get the new Cake Wrecks book.

  • Go home

  • Start laundry

  • Pour cereal

  • Watch 4 hours of DVRed Gilmore Girls while eating cereal.*



Yay! An uninterrupted** Gilmore Girl Festival! (I'm right in the midst of the Jess scandal, and rather enjoying it.)

*Not 4 hours of continous cereal eating. That would be disgusting. One bowl. 10 minutes max.
**Yes, it will be interrupted by laundry, but I can fold and watch simeltaneously. I know, I am amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Stop the noodle skooze! Just rewatched all the Gilmore Girls episodes for the upteenth time...just never gets old. :)

    ReplyDelete