Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crafty Creations


I've been enjoying hand sewing lately. Here's some of what I've been able to do.

This is a little headband I made for a baby. This was really fun and really easy to do.

Here's a crayon roll, opposite of the one I made for Mitsuki. His had Snoopy outside and treasure island inside.




Our friends David and Sarah are having a baby! They don't know what it is yet, so I made this blanket as neutral as possible (it's harder than you'd think!).




And just for kicks, here's some jewelry I made recently.

This was for my lovely exchange partner. She loves golden yellow, so I added the bead as a personal touch.
This is a rough draft of the pendants I've been working on. I just found some awesome vintage Christmas scenes that will work on this too.




I found these cute tree beads and thought they'd be a fun necklace.






That's what I've been up to while Tim's working the nights away. I also just bought some amazing Christmas fabric, I'm planning to cover couch pillows with them at Christmas time. Check them out:


Aren't they pretty? If they turn out well I might do more. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment