Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Imagine Christmas Wishes Shooting Out of Your Eyes...

On Julie and Julia, Costco, and Tracy Jordan...


On Sunday, Tim and I saw Julie and Julia. I loved it. It made me want cheese. So, naturally, after the movie we went to Costco in search of Brie...let me tell you what stood between me and Brie. Christmas stood between us. A veritable winter wonderland maze to wonder while you wander through and, yes, even to have Christmas wishes shoot out of your eyes. There were ornaments and lights and Santa's and gift wrap - and my particular downfall - ribbon. So, I squeezed my eyes shut to avoid the folly of buying Christmas ribbon in August and ran for the cheese. Then later, we happened to watch the Christmas 30 Rock episode...it's a Jordan Christmas everyone.



Oh, and seriously - go see Julie and Julia.







No comments:

Post a Comment