Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tonight, tonight...




Yay! Although we are not throwing a premier party this year, like we did last year, I am still terribly excited for tonights NBC line up! To celebrate, here are some of my favorite 30 Rock quotes. I haev a feeling we won't be disappointed tonight!

Superman does good, Toofer. You're doing well.
Dr. Spaceman! Dr. Spaceman!
What's the frequency Kenneth?
Blerg!
What the what?
I got your nose.
Go get my nose back.
I want to hold a mirror up to society and then win the world record for largest mirror.
I'm snitting nechth to Herpo!
Hey Liz Lemon, are you coming to the afta afta afta party?
Live every week like it's shark week
Uhoh, somebody looks sleepy...
I am sleepy!
Werewolf Bar Mitsvah, spooky scary...boys becoming men, men becoming wolves
But I already have a drink. Do you think he'd buy me mozzerella sticks?
Right my Baloney?

Is it 411 or 911? I can never remember… New York… Uhhhhh… ‘diabetes repair’, I guess?

Oh, I'd like nothing better. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment